Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Computer & Information Sciences at Bryant & Stratton College - Virginia Beach

Find Schools Near

Computer & Information Sciences at Bryant & Stratton College - Virginia Beach

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Bryant & Stratton College - Virginia Beach ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in computer and information sciences.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Computer & Information Sciences Degrees Available at Bryant & Stratton College - Virginia Beach

  • Associate’s Degree in Computer & Information Sciences

Bryant & Stratton College - Virginia Beach Computer & Information Sciences Rankings

The computer and information sciences major at Bryant & Stratton College - Virginia Beach is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Computer & Information Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Computer & Information Sciences at Bryant & Stratton College - Virginia Beach

Due to this, the school was ranked #1485 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Bryant & Stratton College - Virginia Beach Computer & Information Sciences Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 12 students earned a associate's degree in computer and information sciences from Bryant & Stratton College - Virginia Beach. About 25% of these graduates were women and the other 75% were men.

Bryant & Stratton College - Virginia Beach Gender Breakdown of Computer & Information Sciences Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the associate's degree graduates for this major are black or African Americans. About 83% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bryant & Stratton College - Virginia Beach with a associate's in computer and information sciences.

Ethnic Diversity of Computer & Information Sciences Majors at Bryant & Stratton College - Virginia Beach
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 10
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 2
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Computer & Information Sciences Majors

Computer and Information Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Information Technology 12

Related Major Annual Graduates
Communications Technologies & Support 1

View All Computer & Information Sciences Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You