Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health Professions at Bryant and Stratton College - Wauwatosa

Find Schools Near

Health Professions at Bryant and Stratton College - Wauwatosa

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Bryant and Stratton College - Wauwatosa ranks in comparison to other schools with health professions programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Health Professions Degrees Available at Bryant and Stratton College - Wauwatosa

  • Certificate (1 - 2 Years) in Health Professions
  • Associate’s Degree in Health Professions
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Health Professions

Bryant and Stratton College - Wauwatosa Health Professions Rankings

The health professions major at Bryant and Stratton College - Wauwatosa is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Health Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Health Professions 119
Most Popular Colleges for Health Professions 423

Popularity of Health Professions at Bryant and Stratton College - Wauwatosa

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Bryant and Stratton College - Wauwatosa handed out 5 bachelor's degrees in health professions. Due to this, the school was ranked #423 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 58% over the previous year when 12 degrees were handed out.

Bryant and Stratton College - Wauwatosa Health Professions Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health professions majors at Bryant and Stratton College - Wauwatosa.

Bryant and Stratton College - Wauwatosa Health Professions Associate’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 186 students earned a associate's degree in health professions from Bryant and Stratton College - Wauwatosa. About 90% of these graduates were women and the other 10% were men.

Bryant and Stratton College - Wauwatosa Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at Bryant and Stratton College - Wauwatosa are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 76% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bryant and Stratton College - Wauwatosa with a associate's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at Bryant and Stratton College - Wauwatosa
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 6
Black or African American 23
Hispanic or Latino 8
White 142
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 7

Bryant and Stratton College - Wauwatosa Health Professions Bachelor’s Program

Of the 5 health professions students who graduated with a bachelor's degree in 2017-2018 from Bryant and Stratton College - Wauwatosa, about 20% were men and 80% were women.

Bryant and Stratton College - Wauwatosa Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the bachelor's degree graduates for this major are black or African Americans. About 60% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bryant and Stratton College - Wauwatosa with a bachelor's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at Bryant and Stratton College - Wauwatosa
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 1
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

References

Find Schools Near You