Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Public Administration & Social Service at Bryant & Stratton College - Wauwatosa

Find Schools Near

Public Administration & Social Service at Bryant & Stratton College - Wauwatosa

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Bryant & Stratton College - Wauwatosa ranks among other schools offering degrees in public administration and social service.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Public Administration & Social Service Degrees Available at Bryant & Stratton College - Wauwatosa

  • Associate’s Degree in Public Administration & Social Service

Bryant & Stratton College - Wauwatosa Public Administration & Social Service Rankings

The public administration and social service major at Bryant & Stratton College - Wauwatosa is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Public Administration & Social Service. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Public Administration & Social Service at Bryant & Stratton College - Wauwatosa

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Bryant & Stratton College - Wauwatosa handed out 0 bachelor's degrees in public administration and social service. Due to this, the school was ranked #910 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Bryant & Stratton College - Wauwatosa Public Administration & Social Service Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 7 students earned a associate's degree in public administration and social service from Bryant & Stratton College - Wauwatosa. About 71% of these graduates were women and the other 29% were men.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bryant & Stratton College - Wauwatosa with a associate's in public administration and social service.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 3
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Public Administration & Social Service Majors

Public Administration and Social Service students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Human Services 7

Related Major Annual Graduates
Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting 13
Legal Professions 3

View All Public Administration & Social Service Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You