Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business Administration & Management at Butler University

Find Schools Near

Business Administration & Management at Butler University

The Business Administration & Management major is part of the business, management & marketing program at Butler University.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how Butler ranks in comparison to other schools with business administration programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Business Administration & Management Degrees Available at Butler

  • Master’s Degree in Business Administration

Butler Business Administration Rankings

The business administration major at Butler is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Business Administration & Management. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Business Administration at Butler

In 2018, 46 students received their master’s degree in business administration from Butler. This makes it the #579 most popular school for business administration master’s degree candidates in the country.

Butler Business Administration Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business administration majors at Butler University.

Butler Business Administration & Management Master’s Program

The business administration program at Butler awarded 46 master's degrees in 2017-2018. About 78% of these degrees went to men with the other 22% going to women.

Butler Gender Breakdown of Business Administration & Management Master's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 87% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Butler University with a master's in business administration.

Ethnic Diversity of Business Administration & Management Majors at Butler University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 40
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 3

Areas of Concentration for Business Administration

Business Administration and Management students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
General Business Administration and Management 46

Majors Similar to Business Administration

Related Major Annual Graduates
Marketing 110
Finance & Financial Management 84
Accounting 71
Management Information Systems 29
Entrepreneurial Studies 19

View All Business Administration & Management Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You