Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Actuarial Science at Butler University

Find Schools Near

Actuarial Science at Butler University

Actuarial Science is one of the concentrations for the management sciences & quantitative methods major at Butler University.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Butler ranks in comparison to other schools with actuarial science programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Actuarial Science Degrees Available at Butler

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science

Butler Actuarial Science Rankings

The actuarial science major at Butler is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Actuarial Science. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Butler University handed out 13 bachelor's degrees in actuarial science. This is a decrease of 38% over the previous year when 21 degrees were handed out.

Actuarial Science Student Diversity at Butler

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the actuarial science majors at Butler University.

Butler Actuarial Science Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 13 students earned a bachelor's degree in actuarial science from Butler. About 38% of these graduates were women and the other 62% were men.

Butler Gender Breakdown of Actuarial Science Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 92% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Butler University with a bachelor's in actuarial science.

Ethnic Diversity of Actuarial Science Majors at Butler University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 12
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You