Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Arts & Media Management at Butler University

Find Schools Near

Arts & Media Management at Butler University

The Arts & Media Management major is part of the visual & performing arts program at Butler University.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Butler ranks among other schools offering degrees in media management.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Arts & Media Management Degrees Available at Butler

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Media Management

Butler Media Management Rankings

The media management major at Butler is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Arts & Media Management. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for Arts & Media Management 30
Most Focused Colleges for Arts & Media Management 44

Popularity of Media Management at Butler

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Butler University handed out 20 bachelor's degrees in arts and media management. Due to this, the school was ranked #30 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 20% over the previous year when 25 degrees were handed out.

Media Management Student Diversity at Butler

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the media management majors at Butler University.

Butler Arts & Media Management Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 20 students earned a bachelor's degree in media management from Butler. About 80% of these graduates were women and the other 20% were men.

Butler Gender Breakdown of Arts & Media Management Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Butler are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 70% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Butler University with a bachelor's in media management.

Ethnic Diversity of Arts & Media Management Majors at Butler University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 14
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Related Major Annual Graduates
Music 33
Dance 7
Design & Applied Arts 5
Drama & Theater Arts 4

View All Arts & Media Management Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You