General Education at Cabrini Universityeducation program at Cabrini University.
We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Cabrini University ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in education.
Jump to any of the following sections:
General Education Degrees Available at Cabrini University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Master’s Degree in Education
Cabrini University Education Rankings
Popularity of Education at Cabrini University
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Cabrini University handed out 13 bachelor's degrees in general education. Due to this, the school was ranked #119 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 30% over the previous year when 10 degrees were handed out.
In 2019, 96 students received their master’s degree in education from Cabrini University. This makes it the #57 most popular school for education master’s degree candidates in the country.
How Much Do Education Graduates from Cabrini University Make?
Salary of Education Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
The median salary of education students who receive their bachelor's degree at Cabrini University is $30,000. This is less than $32,000, which is the national median of all education majors in the nation who earn bachelor's degrees.
Salary of Education Graduates with a Master's Degree
Graduates of the master's education program at Cabrini University make a median salary of $54,200. This is a better than average outcome since the median salary for all education graduates with a master's is $48,700.
How Much Student Debt Do Education Graduates from Cabrini University Have?
Student Debt of Education Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at Cabrini University, education students borrow a median amount of $25,500 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $25,440 for all education majors across the country.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the education program at Cabrini University is $265 per month.
Student Debt of Education Graduates with a Master's Degree
At Cabrini University, a typical education student working on their master's degree borrrows about $17,405 in student loans. This means that these borrowers may have an easier time paying back their loans thatn the typical education graduate who borrows a median amount of $27,917.
Those master's students from Cabrini University on a 10-year student debt repayment plan end up paying a median amount of $203 per month.
Education Student Diversity at Cabrini University
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education majors at Cabrini University.
Cabrini University General Education Bachelor’s Program
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 13 students earned a bachelor's degree in education from Cabrini University. About 92% of these graduates were women and the other 8% were men.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 69% of 2019 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Cabrini University with a bachelor's in education.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||3|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Cabrini University General Education Master’s Program
The education program at Cabrini University awarded 96 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 18% of these degrees went to men with the other 82% going to women.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 79% of 2019 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Cabrini University with a master's in education.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||7|
|Hispanic or Latino||2|
Most Popular Related Majors
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Teacher Education Grade Specific||18|
|Teacher Education Subject Specific||14|
|Curriculum & Instruction||7|
- National Center for Education Statistics
- O*NET Online
- Image Credit: By User:Smallbones under License
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >