Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Engineering Technologies at California Institute of Arts & Technology

Find Schools Near

Engineering Technologies at California Institute of Arts & Technology

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how California Institute of Arts & Technology ranks in comparison to other schools with engineering tech programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Engineering Technologies Degrees Available at California Institute of Arts & Technology

California Institute of Arts & Technology Engineering Tech Rankings

The bachelor's program at California Institute of Arts & Technology was ranked #487 on College Factual's Best Schools for engineering tech list.

Popularity of Engineering Tech at California Institute of Arts & Technology

Due to this, the school was ranked #348 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

California Institute of Arts & Technology Engineering Technologies Associate’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 37 students earned a associate's degree in engineering tech from California Institute of Arts & Technology. About 11% of these graduates were women and the other 89% were men.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from California Institute of Arts & Technology with a associate's in engineering tech.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 6
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 15
White 7
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 7

Engineering Tech Majors

Engineering Technologies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Computer Engineering Technology 37

Related Major Annual Graduates
Computer & Information Sciences 1

View All Engineering Technologies Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You