Cal Maritime Admissions Statistics
What Does the Admissions Department at Cal Maritime Look For?
Review the admissions stats from recent freshman classes to have a better understanding of your chances of being admitted to California State University Maritime Academy .
Below You’ll Find:
- What Admissions Stats Mean for You
- Selectivity of California State University Maritime Academy
- Acceptance & Enrollment Stats at Cal Maritime
- Male to Female Ratio of Applicants
- Average SAT & ACT Scores
- Helpful Resources
Understanding Admissions Statistics
Reviewing the admissions stats at Cal Maritime can help you determine your likelihood of acceptance. Take a look at the SAT and ACT scores of previous applicants to help you understand your chances of being accepted. If you find your scores are lower than the average freshman, try retaking the exam to better your score or reviewing colleges looking for scores matching your own.
Less selective schools mean you will have a good chance of being accepted.
Selectivity (Fall 2020 ): Are You the Right Type of Student For This College?
Acceptance and Enrollment Stats (Fall 2020 )
Additional Questions to Ask
- A college’s selectivity gives us an idea of how rigorous the studies are, and how competitive the students are. However, not all students thrive in a competitive atmosphere, even if their grades are good. Does this college have the best learning environment for you?
Who’s Applying: Applicants by GenderLooking for more information about California State University Maritime Academy’s Diversity?
Cal Maritime Average SAT Scores
We wanted to talk to you about the distribution of SAT scores for applicants to California State University Maritime Academy , but that information was not available.
Cal Maritime Average ACT Scores
We wanted to talk to you about the distribution of ACT scores for applicants to California State University Maritime Academy , but that information was not available.