Cal State East Bay Admissions Statistics
What Does Cal State East Bay’s Incoming Class Look Like?
Use the admissions stats from California State University - East Bay’s recent freshman class to see how you compare.
Below You’ll Find:
- What Admissions Stats Mean for You
- Selectivity of California State University - East Bay
- Acceptance & Enrollment Stats at Cal State East Bay
- Male to Female Ratio of Applicants
- Average SAT & ACT Scores
- Helpful Resources
What Admissions Stats Mean to You
California State University - East Bay’s Admission Statistics can help you to understand the likelihood of being accepted. Compare your SAT and ACT scores to previously accepted students. If your scores are lower than average, that may mean you should try to retake the exam or look at schools that better fit your scores. A college’s acceptance rates and selectivity are a good way to judge how difficult it is to be admitted.
Less selective schools mean you will have a good chance of being accepted.
Selectivity (Fall 2020 ): Are You the Right Type of Student For This College?
Acceptance and Enrollment Stats (Fall 2020 )
Additional Questions to Ask
- A college’s selectivity gives us an idea of how rigorous the studies are, and how competitive the students are. However, not all students thrive in a competitive atmosphere, even if their grades are good. Does this college have the best learning environment for you?
Boys vs. Girls: Who’s Applying More?Looking for more information about California State University - East Bay’s Diversity?
Cal State East Bay Average SAT Scores
We wanted to talk to you about the distribution of SAT scores for applicants to California State University - East Bay , but that information was not available.
Cal State East Bay Average ACT Scores
We wanted to talk to you about the distribution of ACT scores for applicants to California State University - East Bay , but that information was not available.