Stan State Admissions Statistics: Incoming Class Stats
How Do You Compare to Stan State’s Other Incoming Students?
Use the admissions stats from Stan State’s recent freshman class to see how you compare.
Below You’ll Find:
- What Admissions Stats Mean for You
- Selectivity of California State University - Stanislaus
- Acceptance & Enrollment Stats at Stan State
- Male to Female Ratio of Applicants
- Average SAT & ACT Scores
- Helpful Resources
What Admissions Statistics Mean for You?
Selectivity and acceptance rates can be a big clue to how difficult it is to be admitted to Stan State . Compare your test scores to prior applicants to get a good understanding of who you’re competing against for entrance.
Low selectivity and high acceptance rates means it is not difficult to get accepted. This college is a good candidate for a safety school.
Selectivity (Fall 2020 ): How Many Students Get Accepted?
Acceptance and Enrollment Stats (Fall 2020 )
Additional Questions to Ask
- A college’s selectivity gives us an idea of how rigorous the studies are, and how competitive the students are. However, not all students thrive in a competitive atmosphere, even if their grades are good. Does this college have the best learning environment for you?
Who’s Applying: Applicants by GenderLooking for more information about California State University - Stanislaus' Diversity?
Stan State Average SAT Scores
We wanted to talk to you about the distribution of SAT scores for applicants to California State University - Stanislaus , but that information was not available.
Stan State Average ACT Scores
We wanted to talk to you about the distribution of ACT scores for applicants to California State University - Stanislaus , but that information was not available.