Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Public Relations & Advertising at Capital University

Find Schools Near

Public Relations & Advertising at Capital University

Public Relations & Advertising is one of the majors in the communication & journalism program at Capital University.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Capital ranks in comparison to other schools with public relations programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Public Relations & Advertising Degrees Available at Capital

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations

Capital Public Relations Rankings

The public relations major at Capital is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Public Relations & Advertising. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Public Relations & Advertising Graduates 127

Popularity of Public Relations at Capital

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Capital University handed out 23 bachelor's degrees in public relations and advertising. Due to this, the school was ranked #127 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 15% over the previous year when 27 degrees were handed out.

How Much Do Public Relations Graduates from Capital Make?

Salary of Public Relations Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

The median salary of public relations students who receive their bachelor's degree at Capital is $33,100. Unfortunately, this is lower than the national average of $35,000 for all public relations students.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do Public Relations Graduates from Capital Have?

Student Debt of Public Relations Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at Capital, public relations students borrow a median amount of $27,000 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $24,237 for all public relations majors across the country.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the public relations program at Capital is $280 per month.

Public Relations Student Diversity at Capital

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the public relations majors at Capital University.

Capital Public Relations & Advertising Bachelor’s Program

The public relations program at Capital awarded 23 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 30% of these degrees went to men with the other 70% going to women.

Capital Gender Breakdown of Public Relations & Advertising Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Capital are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 83% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Capital University with a bachelor's in public relations.

Ethnic Diversity of Public Relations & Advertising Majors at Capital University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 19
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 3

Areas of Concentration for Public Relations

Public Relations and Advertising students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Public Relations 18
General Organizational Communication 5

Related Major Annual Graduates
Communication & Media Studies 7
Radio, Television & Digital Communication 7

View All Public Relations & Advertising Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You