Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Psychology at Capital University

Find Schools Near

Psychology at Capital University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Capital ranks among other schools offering degrees in psychology.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Psychology Degrees Available at Capital

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology

Capital Psychology Rankings

The bachelor's program at Capital was ranked #482 on College Factual's Best Schools for psychology list. It is also ranked #21 in Ohio.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Colleges for Psychology 189
Best Colleges for Psychology 482
Most Popular Colleges for Psychology 654
Highest Paid Psychology Graduates 821

Popularity of Psychology at Capital

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Capital University handed out 47 bachelor's degrees in psychology. Due to this, the school was ranked #654 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 2% over the previous year when 46 degrees were handed out.

Capital Psychology Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the psychology majors at Capital University.

Capital Psychology Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 47 students earned a bachelor's degree in psychology from Capital. About 89% of these graduates were women and the other 11% were men.

Capital Gender Breakdown of Psychology Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 72% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Capital University with a bachelor's in psychology.

Ethnic Diversity of Psychology Majors at Capital University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 34
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 1

Areas of Concentration for Psychology

Psychology students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
General Psychology 47

Majors Similar to Psychology

Related Major Annual Graduates
Education 87
Social Sciences 74
Communication & Journalism 37
History 11

View All Psychology Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You