Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Engineering at Carroll College

Find Schools Near

Engineering at Carroll College

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Carroll Montana ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in engineering.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Engineering Degrees Available at Carroll Montana

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering

Carroll Montana Engineering Rankings

The engineering major at Carroll Montana is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Engineering. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Engineering 323
Most Popular Colleges for Engineering 421

Popularity of Engineering at Carroll Montana

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Carroll College handed out 14 bachelor's degrees in engineering. Due to this, the school was ranked #421 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. Last year, the same number of degrees were handed out.

Carroll Montana Engineering Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the engineering majors at Carroll College.

Carroll Montana Engineering Bachelor’s Program

The engineering program at Carroll Montana awarded 14 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 93% of these degrees went to men with the other 7% going to women.

Carroll Montana Gender Breakdown of Engineering Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Carroll Montana are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 86% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Carroll College with a bachelor's in engineering.

Ethnic Diversity of Engineering Majors at Carroll College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 12
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Areas of Concentration for Engineering

Engineering students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Civil Engineering 12
Engineering Mechanics 1
Engineering Science 1

Majors Similar to Engineering

Related Major Annual Graduates
Biological & Biomedical Sciences 45
Computer & Information Sciences 14
Physical Sciences 10
Natural Resources & Conservation 9
Mathematics & Statistics 5

View All Engineering Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You