Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health Professions at Carroll Community College

Find Schools Near

Health Professions at Carroll Community College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how Carroll Community College ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in health professions.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Health Professions Degrees Available at Carroll Community College

  • Associate’s Degree in Health Professions

Carroll Community College Health Professions Rankings

The health professions major at Carroll Community College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Health Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Health Professions at Carroll Community College

Due to this, the school was ranked #1205 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Carroll Community College Health Professions Associate’s Program

The health professions program at Carroll Community College awarded 101 associate's degrees in 2018-2019. About 12% of these degrees went to men with the other 88% going to women.

Carroll Community College Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 90% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Carroll Community College with a associate's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at Carroll Community College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 6
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 91
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Health Professions Majors

Health Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Nursing 67
Allied Health & Medical Assisting Services 23
Allied Health Professions 7
Health & Medical Administrative Services 4

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You