Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Education at Carroll University

Find Schools Near

Education at Carroll University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Carroll U ranks among other schools offering degrees in education.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Education Degrees Available at Carroll U

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Education
  • Master’s Degree in Education

Carroll U Education Rankings

The bachelor's program at Carroll U was ranked #320 on College Factual's Best Schools for education list. It is also ranked #14 in Wisconsin.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Colleges for Education 256
Best Colleges for Education 320
Highest Paid Education Graduates 371
Best Education Colleges for Veterans 428
Best Education Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 438
Most Popular Colleges for Education 485
Most Focused Colleges for Education 529

Popularity of Education at Carroll U

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Carroll University handed out 54 bachelor's degrees in education. Due to this, the school was ranked #485 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 32% over the previous year when 79 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 59 students received their master’s degree in education from Carroll U. This makes it the #584 most popular school for education master’s degree candidates in the country.

Carroll U Education Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education majors at Carroll University.

Carroll U Education Bachelor’s Program

Of the 54 education students who graduated with a bachelor's degree in 2018-2019 from Carroll U, about 30% were men and 70% were women.

Carroll U Gender Breakdown of Education Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 94% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Carroll University with a bachelor's in education.

Ethnic Diversity of Education Majors at Carroll University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 51
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Carroll U Education Master’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 59 students earned a master's degree in education from Carroll U. About 75% of these graduates were women and the other 25% were men.

Carroll U Gender Breakdown of Education Master's Degree Grads

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Carroll U are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 81% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Carroll University with a master's in education.

Ethnic Diversity of Education Majors at Carroll University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 6
White 48
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 3

Education Majors

Education students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Educational Administration 30
Curriculum & Instruction 28
Teacher Education Grade Specific 28
Teacher Education Subject Specific 14
Other Education 8
Special Education 5

Related Major Annual Graduates
Psychology 57
Communication & Journalism 8
Social Sciences 7
History 7

View All Education Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You