Public Health at Carroll Universityhealth professions program at Carroll University.
Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how Carroll U ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in public health.
Jump to any of the following sections:
Public Health Degrees Available at Carroll U
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health
Carroll U Public Health Rankings
The public health major at Carroll U is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Public Health. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Most Focused Colleges for Public Health||141|
|Most Popular Colleges for Public Health||185|
Popularity of Public Health at Carroll U
During the 2017-2018 academic year, Carroll University handed out 10 bachelor's degrees in public health. Due to this, the school was ranked #185 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 29% over the previous year when 14 degrees were handed out.
How Much Student Debt Do Public Health Graduates from Carroll U Have?
Student Debt of Public Health Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at Carroll U, public health students borrow a median amount of $27,000 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $25,000 for all public health majors across the country.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the public health program at Carroll U is $280 per month.
Public Health Student Diversity at Carroll U
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the public health majors at Carroll University.
Carroll U Public Health Bachelor’s Program
In the 2017-2018 academic year, 10 students earned a bachelor's degree in public health from Carroll U. About 70% of these graduates were women and the other 30% were men.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 60% of 2018 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Carroll University with a bachelor's in public health.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||2|
Areas of Concentration for Public Health
Public Health students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
|Public Health Education and Promotion||10|
Most Popular Majors Related to Public Health
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Rehabilitation & Therapeutic Professions||105|
|Allied Health Professions||43|
|Health & Medical Administrative Services||24|
|Health Sciences & Services||15|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|