Architecture & Related Services at Catholic University of America
Jump to any of the following sections:
Architecture & Related Services Degrees Available at CUA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture & Related Services
- Master’s Degree in Architecture & Related Services
CUA Architecture & Related Services Rankings
The bachelor's program at CUA was ranked #55 on College Factual's Best Schools for architecture and related services list. It is also ranked #1 in District of Columbia.
Popularity of Architecture & Related Services at CUA
During the 2017-2018 academic year, Catholic University of America handed out 40 bachelor's degrees in architecture and related services. Due to this, the school was ranked #69 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 15% over the previous year when 47 degrees were handed out.
In 2018, 24 students received their master’s degree in architecture and related services from CUA. This makes it the #90 most popular school for architecture and related services master’s degree candidates in the country.
Architecture & Related Services Student Diversity at CUA
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the architecture and related services majors at Catholic University of America.
CUA Architecture & Related Services Bachelor’s Program
The architecture and related services program at CUA awarded 40 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 38% of these degrees went to men with the other 62% going to women.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 60% of 2018 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Catholic University of America with a bachelor's in architecture and related services.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||2|
|Hispanic or Latino||4|
CUA Architecture & Related Services Master’s Program
In the 2017-2018 academic year, 24 students earned a master's degree in architecture and related services from CUA. About 33% of these graduates were women and the other 67% were men.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Catholic University of America with a master's in architecture and related services.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||5|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Areas of Concentration for Architecture & Related Services
Architecture and Related Services students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
Most Popular Related Majors
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Biological & Biomedical Sciences||30|
|Computer & Information Sciences||17|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|