Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business Administration & Management at Catholic University of America

Find Schools Near

Business Administration & Management at Catholic University of America

The Business Administration & Management major is part of the business, management & marketing program at Catholic University of America.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, average starting salaries, and more. Also, learn how CUA ranks among other schools offering degrees in business administration.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Business Administration & Management Degrees Available at CUA

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
  • Master’s Degree in Business Administration

CUA Business Administration Rankings

The bachelor's program at CUA was ranked #299 on College Factual's Best Schools for business administration list. It is also ranked #3 in District of Columbia.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Business Administration & Management Graduates 129
Best Colleges for Business Administration & Management 299
Best Business Administration & Management Colleges for Veterans 564
Best Value Colleges for Business Administration & Management 739
Most Popular Colleges for Business Administration & Management 1,552
Most Focused Colleges for Business Administration & Management 1,988

Popularity of Business Administration at CUA

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Catholic University of America handed out 24 bachelor's degrees in business administration and management. Due to this, the school was ranked #1552 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 17% over the previous year when 29 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 33 students received their master’s degree in business administration from CUA. This makes it the #693 most popular school for business administration master’s degree candidates in the country.

How Much Do Business Administration Graduates from CUA Make?

Salary of Business Administration Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

Business Administration majors who earn their bachelor's degree from CUA go on to jobs where they make a median salary of $48,300 a year. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is higher than the national average of $40,200 for all business administration bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do Business Administration Graduates from CUA Have?

Student Debt of Business Administration Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at CUA, business administration students borrow a median amount of $25,000 in student loans. This is about the same as the median debt load of allbusiness administration bachelor's degree recipients across the nation.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the business administration program at CUA is $259 per month.

Business Administration Student Diversity at CUA

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business administration majors at Catholic University of America.

CUA Business Administration & Management Bachelor’s Program

Of the 24 students who earned a bachelor's degree in Business Administration & Management from CUA in 2018-2019, 58% were men and 42% were women.

CUA Gender Breakdown of Business Administration & Management Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Catholic University of America with a bachelor's in business administration.

Ethnic Diversity of Business Administration & Management Majors at Catholic University of America
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 11
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 3

CUA Business Administration & Management Master’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 33 students earned a master's degree in business administration from CUA. About 61% of these graduates were women and the other 39% were men.

CUA Gender Breakdown of Business Administration & Management Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Catholic University of America with a master's in business administration.

Ethnic Diversity of Business Administration & Management Majors at Catholic University of America
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 8
Non-Resident Aliens 13
Other Races 2

Related Major Annual Graduates
Marketing 62
Finance & Financial Management 46
Accounting 36
General Business/Commerce 25
International Business 6

View All Business Administration & Management Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You