Computer Information Systems at Catholic University of Americacomputer & information sciences program at Catholic University of America.
We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how CUA ranks in comparison to other schools with CIS programs.
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Computer Information Systems Degrees Available at CUA
- Bachelor’s Degree in CIS
CUA CIS Rankings
The CIS major at CUA is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Computer Information Systems. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Highest Paid Computer Information Systems Graduates||54|
Popularity of CIS at CUA
During the 2017-2018 academic year, Catholic University of America handed out 4 bachelor's degrees in computer information systems. Due to this, the school was ranked #612 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 33% over the previous year when 6 degrees were handed out.
CIS Student Diversity at CUA
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the CIS majors at Catholic University of America.
CUA Computer Information Systems Bachelor’s Program
The CIS program at CUA awarded 4 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 25% of these degrees went to men with the other 75% going to women.
The majority of the bachelor's degree graduates for this major are black or African Americans. About 100% of grads fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Catholic University of America with a bachelor's in CIS.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||4|
|Hispanic or Latino||0|
Areas of Concentration for CIS
Computer Information Systems students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
Majors Similar to CIS
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|