Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Visual & Performing Arts at Centenary College of Louisiana

Find Schools Near

Visual & Performing Arts at Centenary College of Louisiana

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Centenary Louisiana ranks in comparison to other schools with visual and performing arts programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Visual & Performing Arts Degrees Available at Centenary Louisiana

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Visual & Performing Arts

Centenary Louisiana Visual & Performing Arts Rankings

The visual and performing arts major at Centenary Louisiana is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Visual & Performing Arts. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Visual & Performing Arts 260
Most Popular Colleges for Visual & Performing Arts 1,138

Popularity of Visual & Performing Arts at Centenary Louisiana

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Centenary College of Louisiana handed out 16 bachelor's degrees in visual and performing arts. Due to this, the school was ranked #1138 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 78% over the previous year when 9 degrees were handed out.

Centenary Louisiana Visual & Performing Arts Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the visual and performing arts majors at Centenary College of Louisiana.

Centenary Louisiana Visual & Performing Arts Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 16 students earned a bachelor's degree in visual and performing arts from Centenary Louisiana. About 56% of these graduates were women and the other 44% were men.

Centenary Louisiana Gender Breakdown of Visual & Performing Arts Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 62% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Centenary College of Louisiana with a bachelor's in visual and performing arts.

Ethnic Diversity of Visual & Performing Arts Majors at Centenary College of Louisiana
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 6
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 10
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Areas of Concentration for Visual & Performing Arts

Visual and Performing Arts students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Drama & Theater Arts 6
Music 6
Fine & Studio Arts 4

Majors Similar to Visual & Performing Arts

Related Major Annual Graduates
Foreign Languages & Linguistics 3
English Language & Literature 3
Philosophy & Religious Studies 3

View All Visual & Performing Arts Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You