Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Education at Central College

Find Schools Near

Education at Central College

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Central ranks among other schools offering degrees in education.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Education Degrees Available at Central

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Education

Central Education Rankings

The bachelor's program at Central was ranked #256 on College Factual's Best Schools for education list. It is also ranked #9 in Iowa.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Education Graduates 139
Best Value Colleges for Education 140
Best Colleges for Education 256
Most Focused Colleges for Education 336
Best Education Colleges for Veterans 572
Most Popular Colleges for Education 840

Popularity of Education at Central

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Central College handed out 28 bachelor's degrees in education. Due to this, the school was ranked #840 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 10% over the previous year when 31 degrees were handed out.

Central Education Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education majors at Central College.

Central Education Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 28 students earned a bachelor's degree in education from Central. About 93% of these graduates were women and the other 7% were men.

Central Gender Breakdown of Education Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 96% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Central College with a bachelor's in education.

Ethnic Diversity of Education Majors at Central College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 27
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Education Majors

Education students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Teacher Education Grade Specific 24
Teacher Education Subject Specific 4

Majors Similar to Education

Related Major Annual Graduates
Social Sciences 31
Psychology 21
Communication & Journalism 12
History 2

View All Education Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You