Computer & IS Security at Central Washington Universityinformation technology major at Central Washington University.
We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how CWU ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in computer and IS security.
Jump to any of the following sections:
Computer & IS Security Degrees Available at CWU
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer & IS Security
- Master’s Degree in Computer & IS Security
CWU Computer & IS Security Rankings
The computer and IS security major at CWU is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Computer & IS Security. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
Popularity of Computer & IS Security at CWU
During the 2017-2018 academic year, Central Washington University handed out 33 bachelor's degrees in computer and IS security. This is an increase of 38% over the previous year when 24 degrees were handed out.
In 2018, 20 students received their master’s degree in computer and IS security from CWU. This makes it the #36 most popular school for computer and IS security master’s degree candidates in the country.
CWU Computer & IS Security Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the computer and IS security majors at Central Washington University.
CWU Computer & IS Security Bachelor’s Program
During the 2017-2018 academic year, 33 students graduated with a bachelor's degree in computer and IS security from CWU. About 94% were men and 6% were women.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at CWU are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 55% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Central Washington University with a bachelor's in computer and IS security.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||2|
CWU Computer & IS Security Master’s Program
The computer and IS security program at CWU awarded 20 master's degrees in 2017-2018. About 55% of these degrees went to men with the other 45% going to women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Central Washington University with a master's in computer and IS security.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||4|
|Hispanic or Latino||3|
Most Popular Majors Related to Computer & IS Security
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|System, Networking, & LAN/WAN Management/Manager||9|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|