Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Vehicle Maintenance & Repair at Centralia College

Find Schools Near

Vehicle Maintenance & Repair at Centralia College

The Vehicle Maintenance & Repair major is part of the mechanic & repair technologies program at Centralia College.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Centralia College ranks in comparison to other schools with vehicle repair programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Degrees Available at Centralia College

  • Associate’s Degree in Vehicle Repair
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Vehicle Repair

Centralia College Vehicle Repair Rankings

The vehicle repair major at Centralia College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Vehicle Maintenance & Repair. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 26
Most Popular Colleges for Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 45

Popularity of Vehicle Repair at Centralia College

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Centralia College handed out 6 bachelor's degrees in vehicle maintenance and repair. Due to this, the school was ranked #45 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 600% over the previous year when 0 degrees were handed out.

Centralia College Vehicle Repair Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the vehicle repair majors at Centralia College.

Centralia College Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Associate’s Program

The vehicle repair program at Centralia College awarded 14 associate's degrees in 2017-2018. About 93% of these degrees went to men with the other 7% going to women.

Centralia College Gender Breakdown of Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 71% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Centralia College with a associate's in vehicle repair.

Ethnic Diversity of Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Majors at Centralia College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 10
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 3

Centralia College Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Bachelor’s Program

All of the 6 students who graduated with a Bachelor’s in vehicle repair from Centralia College in 2018 were men.

Centralia College Gender Breakdown of Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Centralia College with a bachelor's in vehicle repair.

Ethnic Diversity of Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Majors at Centralia College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 3
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 3

Areas of Concentration for Vehicle Repair

Vehicle Maintenance and Repair students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician 20

Related Major Annual Graduates
Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance 6

View All Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You