Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health Professions at Chamberlain University - Texas

Find Schools Near

Health Professions at Chamberlain University - Texas

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Chamberlain - Texas ranks in comparison to other schools with health professions programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Health Professions Degrees Available at Chamberlain - Texas

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Health Professions

Chamberlain - Texas Health Professions Rankings

The health professions major at Chamberlain - Texas is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Health Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Health Professions Graduates 96
Most Focused Colleges for Health Professions 127
Most Popular Colleges for Health Professions 338

Popularity of Health Professions at Chamberlain - Texas

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Chamberlain University - Texas handed out 320 bachelor's degrees in health professions. Due to this, the school was ranked #338 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 74% over the previous year when 184 degrees were handed out.

Chamberlain - Texas Health Professions Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health professions majors at Chamberlain University - Texas.

Chamberlain - Texas Health Professions Bachelor’s Program

The health professions program at Chamberlain - Texas awarded 320 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 13% of these degrees went to men with the other 87% going to women.

Chamberlain - Texas Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Chamberlain University - Texas with a bachelor's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at Chamberlain University - Texas
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 47
Black or African American 111
Hispanic or Latino 73
White 68
Non-Resident Aliens 4
Other Races 17

Health Professions Majors

Health Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Nursing 320

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You