Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Computer & Information Sciences at Chattanooga College Medical, Dental, and Technical Careers

Find Schools Near

Computer & Information Sciences at Chattanooga College Medical, Dental, and Technical Careers

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Chattanooga College MDTC ranks in comparison to other schools with computer and information sciences programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Computer & Information Sciences Degrees Available at Chattanooga College MDTC

  • Associate’s Degree in Computer & Information Sciences

Chattanooga College MDTC Computer & Information Sciences Rankings

The computer and information sciences major at Chattanooga College MDTC is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Computer & Information Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Computer & Information Sciences at Chattanooga College MDTC

Due to this, the school was ranked #1538 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Chattanooga College MDTC Computer & Information Sciences Associate’s Program

The computer and information sciences program at Chattanooga College MDTC awarded 11 associate's degrees in 2018-2019. About 82% of these degrees went to men with the other 18% going to women.

Chattanooga College MDTC Gender Breakdown of Computer & Information Sciences Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at Chattanooga College MDTC are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 82% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Chattanooga College Medical, Dental, and Technical Careers with a associate's in computer and information sciences.

Ethnic Diversity of Computer & Information Sciences Majors at Chattanooga College Medical, Dental, and Technical Careers
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 9
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Computer & Information Sciences Majors

Computer and Information Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Computer Systems Networking 11

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You