Biological & Biomedical Sciences at Citrus College
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Biological & Biomedical Sciences Degrees Available at Citrus College
- Associate’s Degree in Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Citrus College Biological & Biomedical Sciences Rankings
The biological and biomedical sciences major at Citrus College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Biological & Biomedical Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
Popularity of Biological & Biomedical Sciences at Citrus College
Due to this, the school was ranked #620 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.
Citrus College Biological & Biomedical Sciences Associate’s Program
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 50 students earned a associate's degree in biological and biomedical sciences from Citrus College. About 60% of these graduates were women and the other 40% were men.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Citrus College with a associate's in biological and biomedical sciences.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||25|
Biological & Biomedical Sciences Majors
Biological and Biomedical Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
Majors Similar to Biological & Biomedical Sciences
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Mathematics & Statistics||47|
|Communications Technologies & Support||20|
|Computer & Information Sciences||8|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >