Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies at Citrus College

Find Schools Near

Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies at Citrus College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Citrus College ranks among other schools offering degrees in area, ethnic, culture, and gender studies.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies Degrees Available at Citrus College

  • Associate’s Degree in Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies

Citrus College Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies Rankings

The area, ethnic, culture, and gender studies major at Citrus College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies at Citrus College

Due to this, the school was ranked #227 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Citrus College Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 12 students earned a associate's degree in area, ethnic, culture, and gender studies from Citrus College. About 42% of these graduates were women and the other 58% were men.

Citrus College Gender Breakdown of Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the associate's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 75% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Citrus College with a associate's in area, ethnic, culture, and gender studies.

Ethnic Diversity of Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies Majors at Citrus College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 9
White 3
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies Majors

Area, Ethnic, Culture, and Gender Studies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Area Studies 12

Related Major Annual Graduates
Social Sciences 570
Psychology 150
Family, Consumer & Human Sciences 146
Communication & Journalism 71
History 36

View All Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You