Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Social Sciences at Citrus College

Find Schools Near

Social Sciences at Citrus College

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Citrus College ranks among other schools offering degrees in social sciences.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Social Sciences Degrees Available at Citrus College

  • Associate’s Degree in Social Sciences

Citrus College Social Sciences Rankings

The social sciences major at Citrus College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Social Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Social Sciences at Citrus College

Due to this, the school was ranked #75 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Citrus College Social Sciences Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 570 students earned a associate's degree in social sciences from Citrus College. About 70% of these graduates were women and the other 30% were men.

Citrus College Gender Breakdown of Social Sciences Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the associate's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 71% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Citrus College with a associate's in social sciences.

Ethnic Diversity of Social Sciences Majors at Citrus College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 36
Black or African American 13
Hispanic or Latino 402
White 87
Non-Resident Aliens 16
Other Races 16

Social Sciences Majors

Social Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
General Social Sciences 441
Sociology 128
Economics 1

Related Major Annual Graduates
Psychology 150
Family, Consumer & Human Sciences 146
Communication & Journalism 71
History 36
Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies 12

View All Social Sciences Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You