Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Visual & Performing Arts at Citrus College

Find Schools Near

Visual & Performing Arts at Citrus College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how Citrus College ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in visual and performing arts.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Visual & Performing Arts Degrees Available at Citrus College

  • Associate’s Degree in Visual & Performing Arts

Citrus College Visual & Performing Arts Rankings

The visual and performing arts major at Citrus College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Visual & Performing Arts. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Visual & Performing Arts at Citrus College

Due to this, the school was ranked #187 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Citrus College Visual & Performing Arts Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 140 students earned a associate's degree in visual and performing arts from Citrus College. About 61% of these graduates were women and the other 39% were men.

Citrus College Gender Breakdown of Visual & Performing Arts Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the associate's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 54% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Citrus College with a associate's in visual and performing arts.

Ethnic Diversity of Visual & Performing Arts Majors at Citrus College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 11
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 76
White 28
Non-Resident Aliens 14
Other Races 9

Visual & Performing Arts Majors

Visual and Performing Arts students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
General Visual & Performing Arts 64
Drama & Theater Arts 25
Fine & Studio Arts 24
Music 18
Film, Video & Photographic Arts 5
Dance 4

Majors Similar to Visual & Performing Arts

Related Major Annual Graduates
Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 191
English Language & Literature 122
Philosophy & Religious Studies 7
Foreign Languages & Linguistics 5

View All Visual & Performing Arts Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You