Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Communications Technologies & Support at City Colleges of Chicago - Harold Washington College

Find Schools Near

Communications Technologies & Support at City Colleges of Chicago - Harold Washington College

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Harold Washington College ranks in comparison to other schools with communications technologies and support programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Communications Technologies & Support Degrees Available at Harold Washington College

  • Associate’s Degree in Communications Technologies & Support

Harold Washington College Communications Technologies & Support Rankings

The communications technologies and support major at Harold Washington College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Communications Technologies & Support. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Communications Technologies & Support at Harold Washington College

Due to this, the school was ranked #377 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Harold Washington College Communications Technologies & Support Associate’s Program

The communications technologies and support program at Harold Washington College awarded 3 associate's degrees in 2018-2019. About 67% of these degrees went to men with the other 33% going to women.

Harold Washington College Gender Breakdown of Communications Technologies & Support Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the associate's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 100% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from City Colleges of Chicago - Harold Washington College with a associate's in communications technologies and support.

Ethnic Diversity of Communications Technologies & Support Majors at City Colleges of Chicago - Harold Washington College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Communications Technologies & Support Majors

Communications Technologies and Support students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Graphic Communications 3

Majors Similar to Communications Technologies & Support

Related Major Annual Graduates
Architecture & Related Services 10
Computer & Information Sciences 2

View All Communications Technologies & Support Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You