Biological & Biomedical Sciences at Clark University

Biological & Biomedical Sciences at Clark University

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Clark ranks among other schools offering degrees in biological and biomedical sciences.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Biological & Biomedical Sciences Degrees Available at Clark

Clark Biological & Biomedical Sciences Rankings

The bachelor's program at Clark was ranked #161 on College Factual's Best Schools for biological and biomedical sciences list. It is also ranked #26 in Massachusetts.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Biological & Biomedical Sciences Doctor’s Degree Schools 89
Best Biological & Biomedical Sciences Bachelor’s Degree Schools 129
Best Biological & Biomedical Sciences Master’s Degree Schools 154
Most Focused Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Biological & Biomedical Sciences 172
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Biological & Biomedical Sciences 185
Best Value Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Biological & Biomedical Sciences 230
Most Popular Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Biological & Biomedical Sciences 246
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for Biological & Biomedical Sciences 347
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Biological & Biomedical Sciences 405
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Biological & Biomedical Sciences 447
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Biological & Biomedical Sciences 463
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Biological & Biomedical Sciences 786

Popularity of Biological & Biomedical Sciences at Clark

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Clark University handed out 67 bachelor's degrees in biological and biomedical sciences. Due to this, the school was ranked #466 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 7% over the previous year when 72 degrees were handed out.

In 2020, 15 students received their master’s degree in biological and biomedical sciences from Clark. This makes it the #249 most popular school for biological and biomedical sciences master’s degree candidates in the country.

In addition, 2 students received their doctoral degrees in biological and biomedical sciences in 2020, making the school the #251 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Clark Biological & Biomedical Sciences Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the biological and biomedical sciences majors at Clark University.

Clark Biological & Biomedical Sciences Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 67 students earned a bachelor's degree in biological and biomedical sciences from Clark. About 75% of these graduates were women and the other 25% were men.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 63% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Clark University with a bachelor's in biological and biomedical sciences.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 5
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 42
Non-Resident Aliens 7
Other Races 5

Clark Biological & Biomedical Sciences Master’s Program

Of the 9 students who earned a master's degree in Biological & Biomedical Sciences from Clark in 2019-2020, 33% were men and 67% were women.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Clark University with a master's in biological and biomedical sciences.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 4
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 0

Biological & Biomedical Sciences Majors

Biological and Biomedical Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
General Biology 55
Biochemistry, Biophysics & Molecular Biology 24

Related Major Annual Graduates
Computer & Information Sciences 72
Mathematics & Statistics 57
Natural Resources & Conservation 33
Physical Sciences 20

View All Biological & Biomedical Sciences Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You