Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Education at Clark University

Find Schools Near

Education at Clark University

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Clark ranks in comparison to other schools with education programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Education Degrees Available at Clark

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Education
  • Master’s Degree in Education

Clark Education Rankings

The education major at Clark is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Education. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for Education 1,598
Most Focused Colleges for Education 1,701

Popularity of Education at Clark

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Clark University handed out 6 bachelor's degrees in education. Due to this, the school was ranked #1598 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

In 2019, 25 students received their master’s degree in education from Clark. This makes it the #829 most popular school for education master’s degree candidates in the country.

Education Student Diversity at Clark

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education majors at Clark University.

Clark Education Bachelor’s Program

The education program at Clark awarded 6 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 33% of these degrees went to men with the other 67% going to women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 67% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Clark University with a bachelor's in education.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 4
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Clark Education Master’s Program

The education program at Clark awarded 25 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 24% of these degrees went to men with the other 76% going to women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 80% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Clark University with a master's in education.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 20
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Education Majors

Education students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
General Education 25
Other Education 6

Related Major Annual Graduates
Social Sciences 278
Psychology 118
Communication & Journalism 29
History 27
Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies 11

View All Education Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You