Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Mathematics & Statistics at Clark University

Find Schools Near

Mathematics & Statistics at Clark University

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Clark ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in mathematics and statistics.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Mathematics & Statistics Degrees Available at Clark

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics & Statistics
  • Master’s Degree in Mathematics & Statistics

Clark Mathematics & Statistics Rankings

The mathematics and statistics major at Clark is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Mathematics & Statistics. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Mathematics & Statistics 188
Most Popular Colleges for Mathematics & Statistics 421

Popularity of Mathematics & Statistics at Clark

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Clark University handed out 20 bachelor's degrees in mathematics and statistics. Due to this, the school was ranked #421 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 54% over the previous year when 13 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 43 students received their master’s degree in mathematics and statistics from Clark. This makes it the #67 most popular school for mathematics and statistics master’s degree candidates in the country.

Mathematics & Statistics Student Diversity at Clark

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the mathematics and statistics majors at Clark University.

Clark Mathematics & Statistics Bachelor’s Program

For the most recent academic year available, 55% of mathematics and statistics bachelor's degrees went to men and 45% went to women.

undefined

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Clark are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 55% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Clark University with a bachelor's in mathematics and statistics.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 11
Non-Resident Aliens 7
Other Races 0

Clark Mathematics & Statistics Master’s Program

The mathematics and statistics program at Clark awarded 43 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 58% of these degrees went to men with the other 42% going to women.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Clark University with a master's in mathematics and statistics.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 2
Non-Resident Aliens 40
Other Races 0

Mathematics & Statistics Majors

Mathematics and Statistics students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Applied Mathematics 43
Mathematics 20

Majors Similar to Mathematics & Statistics

Related Major Annual Graduates
Biological & Biomedical Sciences 89
Computer & Information Sciences 48
Natural Resources & Conservation 35
Physical Sciences 24

View All Mathematics & Statistics Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You