Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Philosophy & Religious Studies at Clark University

Find Schools Near

Philosophy & Religious Studies at Clark University

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Clark ranks among other schools offering degrees in philosophy and religious studies.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Philosophy & Religious Studies Degrees Available at Clark

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Philosophy & Religious Studies

Clark Philosophy & Religious Studies Rankings

The philosophy and religious studies major at Clark is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Philosophy & Religious Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Philosophy & Religious Studies 273
Most Popular Colleges for Philosophy & Religious Studies 395

Popularity of Philosophy & Religious Studies at Clark

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Clark University handed out 9 bachelor's degrees in philosophy and religious studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #395 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 12% over the previous year when 8 degrees were handed out.

Philosophy & Religious Studies Student Diversity at Clark

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the philosophy and religious studies majors at Clark University.

Clark Philosophy & Religious Studies Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 9 students earned a bachelor's degree in philosophy and religious studies from Clark. About 22% of these graduates were women and the other 78% were men.

undefined

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Clark are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 67% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Clark University with a bachelor's in philosophy and religious studies.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 6
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 0

Philosophy & Religious Studies Majors

Philosophy and Religious Studies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Philosophy 9

Related Major Annual Graduates
Visual & Performing Arts 43
English Language & Literature 29
Foreign Languages & Linguistics 21

View All Philosophy & Religious Studies Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You