Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Theology & Religious Vocations at Clear Creek Baptist Bible College

Find Schools Near

Theology & Religious Vocations at Clear Creek Baptist Bible College

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how Clear Creek Springs ranks in comparison to other schools with theology and religious vocations programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Theology & Religious Vocations Degrees Available at Clear Creek Springs

  • Certificate (Less Than 1 Year) in Theology & Religious Vocations
  • Associate’s Degree in Theology & Religious Vocations
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Theology & Religious Vocations

Clear Creek Springs Theology & Religious Vocations Rankings

The theology and religious vocations major at Clear Creek Springs is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Theology & Religious Vocations. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Theology & Religious Vocations Graduates 42
Most Popular Online Theology & Religious Vocations Schools 58
Most Focused Colleges for Theology & Religious Vocations 85
Most Popular Colleges for Theology & Religious Vocations 184

Popularity of Theology & Religious Vocations at Clear Creek Springs

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Clear Creek Baptist Bible College handed out 11 bachelor's degrees in theology and religious vocations. Due to this, the school was ranked #184 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 21% over the previous year when 14 degrees were handed out.

Clear Creek Springs Theology & Religious Vocations Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the theology and religious vocations majors at Clear Creek Baptist Bible College.

Clear Creek Springs Theology & Religious Vocations Associate’s Program

During the 2018-2019 academic year, 5 theology and religious vocations majors earned their associate's degree from Clear Creek Springs. Of these graduates, 60% were men and 40% were women.

Clear Creek Springs Gender Breakdown of Theology & Religious Vocations Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at Clear Creek Springs are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 100% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Clear Creek Baptist Bible College with a associate's in theology and religious vocations.

Ethnic Diversity of Theology & Religious Vocations Majors at Clear Creek Baptist Bible College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 5
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Clear Creek Springs Theology & Religious Vocations Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 11 students earned a bachelor's degree in theology and religious vocations from Clear Creek Springs. About 9% of these graduates were women and the other 91% were men.

Clear Creek Springs Gender Breakdown of Theology & Religious Vocations Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 91% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Clear Creek Baptist Bible College with a bachelor's in theology and religious vocations.

Ethnic Diversity of Theology & Religious Vocations Majors at Clear Creek Baptist Bible College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 10
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Theology & Religious Vocations Majors

Theology and Religious Vocations students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Biblical Studies 19

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You