Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business, Management & Marketing at Cleary University

Find Schools Near

Business, Management & Marketing at Cleary University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Cleary College ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in business, management and marketing.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at Cleary College

Cleary College Business, Management & Marketing Rankings

The bachelor's program at Cleary College was ranked #521 on College Factual's Best Schools for business, management and marketing list. It is also ranked #14 in Michigan.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 13
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 94
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Online Business, Management & Marketing Schools 136
Best Business, Management & Marketing Associate Degree Schools 170
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 355
Most Popular Associate Degree Online Business, Management & Marketing Schools 366
Best Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Degree Schools 384
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 396
Best Business, Management & Marketing Master’s Degree Schools 400
Most Focused Associate Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 593
Best Value Associate Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 645
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 674
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 696
Most Popular Associate Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 970

Popularity of Business, Management & Marketing at Cleary College

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Cleary University handed out 131 bachelor's degrees in business, management and marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #816 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 5% over the previous year when 125 degrees were handed out.

In 2020, 34 students received their master’s degree in business, management and marketing from Cleary College. This makes it the #823 most popular school for business, management and marketing master’s degree candidates in the country.

Business, Management & Marketing Student Diversity at Cleary College

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business, management and marketing majors at Cleary University.

Cleary College Business, Management & Marketing Associate’s Program

The business, management and marketing program at Cleary College awarded 14 associate's degrees in 2019-2020. About 64% of these degrees went to men with the other 36% going to women.

undefined

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at Cleary College are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 79% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Cleary University with a associate's in business, management and marketing.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 11
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 3

Cleary College Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 131 students earned a bachelor's degree in business, management and marketing from Cleary College. About 47% of these graduates were women and the other 53% were men.

undefined

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Cleary College are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 76% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Cleary University with a bachelor's in business, management and marketing.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 15
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 99
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 17

Cleary College Business, Management & Marketing Master’s Program

The business, management and marketing program at Cleary College awarded 46 master's degrees in 2019-2020. About 57% of these degrees went to men with the other 43% going to women.

undefined

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Cleary College are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 59% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Cleary University with a master's in business, management and marketing.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 27
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 16

Business, Management & Marketing Majors

Business, Management and Marketing students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 115
Management Sciences & Quantitative Methods 23
Accounting 17
Marketing 11
Hospitality Management 9
Human Resource Management 9
International Business 4
Entrepreneurial Studies 2
Finance & Financial Management 1

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You