Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Communication & Media Studies at Coker College

Find Schools Near

Communication & Media Studies at Coker College

Communication & Media Studies is one of the majors in the communication & journalism program at Coker College.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Coker ranks in comparison to other schools with communications programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Communication & Media Studies Degrees Available at Coker

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Communications

Coker Communications Rankings

The bachelor's program at Coker was ranked #486 on College Factual's Best Schools for communications list. It is also ranked #7 in South Carolina.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Communication & Media Studies 249
Best Value Colleges for Communication & Media Studies 336
Best Communication & Media Studies Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 400
Highest Paid Communication & Media Studies Graduates 403
Best Colleges for Communication & Media Studies 486
Best Communication & Media Studies Colleges for Veterans 509
Most Popular Colleges for Communication & Media Studies 652

Popularity of Communications at Coker

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Coker College handed out 11 bachelor's degrees in communication and media studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #652 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 15% over the previous year when 13 degrees were handed out.

Communications Student Diversity at Coker

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the communications majors at Coker College.

Coker Communication & Media Studies Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 11 students earned a bachelor's degree in communications from Coker. About 73% of these graduates were women and the other 27% were men.

Coker Gender Breakdown of Communication & Media Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Coker College with a bachelor's in communications.

Ethnic Diversity of Communication & Media Studies Majors at Coker College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 3
Non-Resident Aliens 3
Other Races 1

Areas of Concentration for Communications

Communication and Media Studies students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Speech Communication 11

References

Find Schools Near You