Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Education at Coker College

Find Schools Near

Education at Coker College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Coker ranks among other schools offering degrees in education.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Education Degrees Available at Coker

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Education
  • Master’s Degree in Education

Coker Education Rankings

The education major at Coker is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Education. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Education 435
Most Popular Colleges for Education 1,141

Popularity of Education at Coker

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Coker College handed out 17 bachelor's degrees in education. Due to this, the school was ranked #1141 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 13% over the previous year when 15 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 36 students received their master’s degree in education from Coker. This makes it the #720 most popular school for education master’s degree candidates in the country.

Education Student Diversity at Coker

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education majors at Coker College.

Coker Education Bachelor’s Program

Of the 17 students who graduated with a Bachelor’s in education from Coker in 2019, 6% were men and 94% were women.

Coker Gender Breakdown of Education Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Coker are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 100% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Coker College with a bachelor's in education.

Ethnic Diversity of Education Majors at Coker College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 17
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Coker Education Master’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 36 students earned a master's degree in education from Coker. About 92% of these graduates were women and the other 8% were men.

Coker Gender Breakdown of Education Master's Degree Grads

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Coker are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 81% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Coker College with a master's in education.

Ethnic Diversity of Education Majors at Coker College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 29
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Education Majors

Education students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Teacher Education Grade Specific 37
Curriculum & Instruction 11
Teacher Education Subject Specific 5

Related Major Annual Graduates
Social Sciences 28
Psychology 27
History 9
Communication & Journalism 3

View All Education Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You