Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies at Coker College

Find Schools Near

Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies at Coker College

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Coker ranks in comparison to other schools with parks and rec programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Degrees Available at Coker

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Parks & Rec
  • Master’s Degree in Parks & Rec

Coker Parks & Rec Rankings

The parks and rec major at Coker is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies 158
Most Popular Colleges for Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies 684

Popularity of Parks & Rec at Coker

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Coker College handed out 17 bachelor's degrees in parks, recreation, leisure, and fitness studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #684 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 50% over the previous year when 34 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 23 students received their master’s degree in parks and rec from Coker. This makes it the #120 most popular school for parks and rec master’s degree candidates in the country.

Parks & Rec Student Diversity at Coker

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the parks and rec majors at Coker College.

Coker Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Bachelor’s Program

For the most recent academic year available, 41% of parks and rec bachelor's degrees went to men and 59% went to women.

Coker Gender Breakdown of Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 59% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Coker College with a bachelor's in parks and rec.

Ethnic Diversity of Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Majors at Coker College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 10
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 0

Coker Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Master’s Program

The parks and rec program at Coker awarded 23 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 78% of these degrees went to men with the other 22% going to women.

Coker Gender Breakdown of Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Master's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 52% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Coker College with a master's in parks and rec.

Ethnic Diversity of Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Majors at Coker College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 8
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 12
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Parks & Rec Majors

Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Health & Physical Education 40

Related Major Annual Graduates
Public Administration & Social Service 7

View All Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You