Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Colby College

Find Schools Near

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Colby College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Colby ranks in comparison to other schools with multi / interdisciplinary studies programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Degrees Available at Colby

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies

Colby Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Rankings

Colby was ranked #18 on College Factual's most recent list of the best schools for multi / interdisciplinary studies majors. This puts the bachelor's program at the school solidly in the top 15% of all colleges and universities in the country. It is also ranked #1 in Maine.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies 18
Highest Paid Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Graduates 51
Best Value Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies 76
Best Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Colleges for Veterans 103
Most Focused Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies 278
Most Popular Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies 382

Popularity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Colby

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Colby College handed out 51 bachelor's degrees in multi / interdisciplinary studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #382 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 13% over the previous year when 45 degrees were handed out.

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Student Diversity at Colby

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the multi / interdisciplinary studies majors at Colby College.

Colby Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 51 students earned a bachelor's degree in multi / interdisciplinary studies from Colby. About 59% of these graduates were women and the other 41% were men.

Colby Gender Breakdown of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 73% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Colby College with a bachelor's in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

Ethnic Diversity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors at Colby College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 37
Non-Resident Aliens 6
Other Races 4

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
International Studies 36
Science, Technology & Society 7
Interdisciplinary Studies 4
Classical & Ancient Studies 4

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You