Business, Management & Marketing at Colby - Sawyer College
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at Colby - Sawyer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing
Colby - Sawyer Business, Management & Marketing Rankings
The bachelor's program at Colby - Sawyer was ranked #822 on College Factual's Best Schools for business, management and marketing list. It is also ranked #5 in New Hampshire.
Popularity of Business, Management & Marketing at Colby - Sawyer
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Colby - Sawyer College handed out 28 bachelor's degrees in business, management and marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #2053 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 22% over the previous year when 36 degrees were handed out.
Business, Management & Marketing Student Diversity at Colby - Sawyer
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business, management and marketing majors at Colby - Sawyer College.
Colby - Sawyer Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 28 students earned a bachelor's degree in business, management and marketing from Colby - Sawyer. About 46% of these graduates were women and the other 54% were men.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 54% of 2019 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Colby - Sawyer College with a bachelor's in business, management and marketing.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||3|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Business, Management & Marketing Majors
Business, Management and Marketing students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|Business Administration & Management||23|
- National Center for Education Statistics
- O*NET Online
- Image Credit: By Josephbrophy at English Wikipedia under License
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >