Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at College of Charleston

Find Schools Near

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at College of Charleston

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how C of C ranks in comparison to other schools with multi / interdisciplinary studies programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Degrees Available at C of C

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies
  • Master’s Degree in Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies

C of C Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Rankings

The bachelor's program at C of C was ranked #27 on College Factual's Best Schools for multi / interdisciplinary studies list. It is also ranked #1 in South Carolina.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Colleges for Veterans 23
Best Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies 27
Best Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 29
Best Value Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies 41
Highest Paid Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Graduates 258
Most Popular Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies 268
Most Focused Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies 537

Popularity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at C of C

During the 2018-2019 academic year, College of Charleston handed out 89 bachelor's degrees in multi / interdisciplinary studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #268 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 2% over the previous year when 91 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 11 students received their master’s degree in multi / interdisciplinary studies from C of C. This makes it the #198 most popular school for multi / interdisciplinary studies master’s degree candidates in the country.

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Student Diversity at C of C

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the multi / interdisciplinary studies majors at College of Charleston.

C of C Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor’s Program

The multi / interdisciplinary studies program at C of C awarded 89 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 27% of these degrees went to men with the other 73% going to women.

C of C Gender Breakdown of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 82% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from College of Charleston with a bachelor's in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

Ethnic Diversity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors at College of Charleston
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 6
White 73
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 6

C of C Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Master’s Program

The multi / interdisciplinary studies program at C of C awarded 11 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 9% of these degrees went to men with the other 91% going to women.

C of C Gender Breakdown of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Master's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 73% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from College of Charleston with a master's in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

Ethnic Diversity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors at College of Charleston
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 8
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 0

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
International Studies 47
Historic Preservation 45
Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies 8

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You