Health Professions at The College of Health Care Professions - Northwest
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Health Professions Degrees Available at CHCP - Northwest
- Associate’s Degree in Health Professions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Professions
CHCP - Northwest Health Professions Rankings
The health professions major at CHCP - Northwest is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Health Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Most Popular Online Health Professions Schools||127|
|Most Focused Colleges for Health Professions||246|
|Most Popular Colleges for Health Professions||277|
Popularity of Health Professions at CHCP - Northwest
During the 2018-2019 academic year, The College of Health Care Professions - Northwest handed out 44 bachelor's degrees in health professions. Due to this, the school was ranked #277 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 214% over the previous year when 14 degrees were handed out.
Health Professions Student Diversity at CHCP - Northwest
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health professions majors at The College of Health Care Professions - Northwest.
CHCP - Northwest Health Professions Associate’s Program
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 306 students earned a associate's degree in health professions from CHCP - Northwest. About 88% of these graduates were women and the other 12% were men.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from The College of Health Care Professions - Northwest with a associate's in health professions.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||105|
|Hispanic or Latino||110|
CHCP - Northwest Health Professions Bachelor’s Program
For the most recent academic year available, 9% of health professions bachelor's degrees went to men and 91% went to women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from The College of Health Care Professions - Northwest with a bachelor's in health professions.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||18|
|Hispanic or Latino||10|
Health Professions Majors
Health Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|Health & Medical Administrative Services||228|
|Allied Health Professions||91|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >