Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Library Science at College of Southern Idaho

Find Schools Near

Library Science at College of Southern Idaho

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how College of Southern Idaho ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in library science.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Library Science Degrees Available at College of Southern Idaho

College of Southern Idaho Library Science Rankings

The library science major at College of Southern Idaho is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Library Science. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Library Science at College of Southern Idaho

Due to this, the school was ranked #70 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

College of Southern Idaho Library Science Associate’s Program

The library science program at College of Southern Idaho awarded 9 associate's degrees in 2019-2020. About 22% of these degrees went to men with the other 78% going to women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 56% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from College of Southern Idaho with a associate's in library science.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 5
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 4

Library Science Majors

Library Science students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Library & Information Science 9

Majors Similar to Library Science

Related Major Annual Graduates
Education 44
Social Sciences 15
Psychology 11
Communication & Journalism 7
Family, Consumer & Human Sciences 5

View All Library Science Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You