Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Dental Support Services at College of Southern Nevada

Find Schools Near

Dental Support Services at College of Southern Nevada

The Dental Support Services major is part of the health professions program at College of Southern Nevada.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how CSN ranks among other schools offering degrees in dental support.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Dental Support Services Degrees Available at CSN

  • Associate’s Degree in Dental Support
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Support

CSN Dental Support Rankings

The dental support major at CSN is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Dental Support Services. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for Dental Support Services 68
Most Focused Colleges for Dental Support Services 302

Popularity of Dental Support at CSN

During the 2018-2019 academic year, College of Southern Nevada handed out 22 bachelor's degrees in dental support services. Due to this, the school was ranked #68 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 175% over the previous year when 8 degrees were handed out.

CSN Dental Support Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the dental support majors at College of Southern Nevada.

CSN Dental Support Services Associate’s Program

During the 2018-2019 academic year, 15 dental support majors earned their associate's degree from CSN. Of these graduates, 13% were men and 87% were women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 67% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from College of Southern Nevada with a associate's in dental support.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 10
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 0

CSN Dental Support Services Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 22 students earned a bachelor's degree in dental support from CSN. About 91% of these graduates were women and the other 9% were men.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from College of Southern Nevada with a bachelor's in dental support.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 10
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 6

Related Major Annual Graduates
Nursing 209
Allied Health Professions 76
Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science 16
Health & Medical Administrative Services 14
Health/Medical Prep Programs 14

View All Dental Support Services Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You