Liberal Arts General Studies at Magdalen College of the Liberal Arts

Liberal Arts General Studies at Magdalen College of the Liberal Arts

Liberal Arts General Studies is one of the majors in the liberal arts / sciences & humanities program at Magdalen College of the Liberal Arts.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Magdalen College ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in liberal arts.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Liberal Arts General Studies Degrees Available at Magdalen College

Magdalen College Liberal Arts Rankings

The bachelor's program at Magdalen College was ranked #1,255 on College Factual's Best Schools for liberal arts list. It is also ranked #7 in New Hampshire.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Liberal Arts General Studies 5
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Liberal Arts General Studies 406
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Liberal Arts General Studies 468
Best Liberal Arts General Studies Bachelor’s Degree Schools 475
Most Focused Associate Degree Colleges for Liberal Arts General Studies 844
Best Liberal Arts General Studies Associate Degree Schools 932
Best Value Associate Degree Colleges for Liberal Arts General Studies 933
Most Popular Associate Degree Colleges for Liberal Arts General Studies 1,287

Popularity of Liberal Arts at Magdalen College

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Magdalen College of the Liberal Arts handed out 16 bachelor's degrees in liberal arts general studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #1394 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 27% over the previous year when 22 degrees were handed out.

How Much Student Debt Do Liberal Arts Graduates from Magdalen College Have?

Student Debt of Liberal Arts Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at Magdalen College, liberal arts students borrow a median amount of $15,000 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all liberal arts bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $23,644.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the liberal arts program at Magdalen College is $156 per month.

Liberal Arts Student Diversity at Magdalen College

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the liberal arts majors at Magdalen College of the Liberal Arts.

Magdalen College Liberal Arts General Studies Associate’s Program

During the 2019-2020 academic year, 2 students graduated with a bachelor's degree in liberal arts from Magdalen College. About 50% were men and 50% were women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 100% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Magdalen College of the Liberal Arts with a associate's in liberal arts.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 2
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Magdalen College Liberal Arts General Studies Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 16 students earned a bachelor's degree in liberal arts from Magdalen College. About 56% of these graduates were women and the other 44% were men.

undefined

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Magdalen College are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 94% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Magdalen College of the Liberal Arts with a bachelor's in liberal arts.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 15
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You