Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business, Management & Marketing at Concord University

Find Schools Near

Business, Management & Marketing at Concord University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Concord University ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in business, management and marketing.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at Concord University

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing

Concord University Business, Management & Marketing Rankings

The bachelor's program at Concord University was ranked #1,135 on College Factual's Best Schools for business, management and marketing list. It is also ranked #11 in West Virginia.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 565
Best Business, Management & Marketing Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 907
Best Business, Management & Marketing Colleges for Veterans 1,074
Best Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 1,135
Highest Paid Business, Management & Marketing Graduates 1,253
Most Focused Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 1,341
Most Popular Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 1,482

Popularity of Business, Management & Marketing at Concord University

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Concord University handed out 63 bachelor's degrees in business, management and marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #1482 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 6% over the previous year when 67 degrees were handed out.

Concord University Business, Management & Marketing Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business, management and marketing majors at Concord University.

Concord University Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 63 students earned a bachelor's degree in business, management and marketing from Concord University. About 43% of these graduates were women and the other 57% were men.

Concord University Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 71% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Concord University with a bachelor's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at Concord University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 45
Non-Resident Aliens 13
Other Races 1

Business, Management & Marketing Majors

Business, Management and Marketing students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 45
Specialized Sales, Merchandising & Marketing 18

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You