Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Mathematics & Statistics at Concord University

Find Schools Near

Mathematics & Statistics at Concord University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Concord University ranks among other schools offering degrees in mathematics and statistics.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Mathematics & Statistics Degrees Available at Concord University

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics & Statistics

Concord University Mathematics & Statistics Rankings

The mathematics and statistics major at Concord University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Mathematics & Statistics. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Mathematics & Statistics 349
Most Popular Colleges for Mathematics & Statistics 760

Popularity of Mathematics & Statistics at Concord University

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Concord University handed out 8 bachelor's degrees in mathematics and statistics. Due to this, the school was ranked #760 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 27% over the previous year when 11 degrees were handed out.

Mathematics & Statistics Student Diversity at Concord University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the mathematics and statistics majors at Concord University.

Concord University Mathematics & Statistics Bachelor’s Program

The mathematics and statistics program at Concord University awarded 8 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 75% of these degrees went to men with the other 25% going to women.

Concord University Gender Breakdown of Mathematics & Statistics Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Concord University are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 88% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Concord University with a bachelor's in mathematics and statistics.

Ethnic Diversity of Mathematics & Statistics Majors at Concord University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 7
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Mathematics & Statistics Majors

Mathematics and Statistics students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Mathematics 8

Related Major Annual Graduates
Biological & Biomedical Sciences 27
Physical Sciences 13
Computer & Information Sciences 6

View All Mathematics & Statistics Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You