Jump to any of the following sections:
Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.
BS in Healthcare Administration
Become a leader in healthcare by earning an online Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration at Southern New Hampshire University.
With the affordable and transfer-friendly online RN to BSN program at Southern New Hampshire University, you can build upon your prior educational journey and enhance your professional experience in a program designed to fit around your schedule.
Make a meaningful impact and improve quality of life with this specialized online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University.
The bachelor's program at Concorde Career College - Portland was ranked #1,785 on College Factual's Best Schools for health professions list.
Due to this, the school was ranked #2101 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.
Learn about other programs related to Health Professions that might interest you.
Take your associate degree in an allied health field to the next level with this specialized transfer friendly online bachelor of science from Southern New Hampshire University.
Fit your healthcare career goals into your personal life when you earn a healthcare management master's from Southern New Hampshire University.
MS in Healthcare Administration
You've set your sights on a leadership role in the healthcare field. Southern New Hampshire University's master's in healthcare administration online is specifically geared to professionals like you, and we're ready to partner with you to reach your career goals.
The health professions program at Concorde Career College - Portland awarded 43 associate's degrees in 2020-2021. About 23% of these degrees went to men with the other 77% going to women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Concorde Career College - Portland with a associate's in health professions.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||8|
Health Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|Allied Health & Medical Assisting Services||117|
|Dental Support Services||84|
|Allied Health Professions||62|
|Practical Nursing & Nursing Assistants||30|
|Health & Medical Administrative Services||9|
More about our data sources and methodologies.